Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2018-08-29
- 1 Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
- 2 Call Details
- 3 Participate
- 4 PARTICIPANTS
- 5 AGENDA
- 5.1 COMMUNITY ROUNDTABLE
- 5.2 COOL COMMUNITY NEWS OF THE WEEK
- 5.3 CONTRIBUTORS OF THE WEEK
- 5.4 UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
(meeting duration approx. 30 minutes) starting at: 16:00 UTC  Quick reference timezone conversions: 9:00 PT 12:00 ET 17:00 CEST 21:30 IST
- California: 1-650-903-0800, pin 2 then 8437 then #
- Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Skype (free): +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Join the meeting on Vidyo (You'll have to download and install the Vidyo Desktop client)
- Watch the meeting live via Vidyo
Please add your name and profile link (if you have one, Mozillians or support.mozilla.org)
Please add your agenda items here if you are a contributor or community member
COOL COMMUNITY NEWS OF THE WEEK
CONTRIBUTORS OF THE WEEK
(Please link to their profile and add a reason for nomination)
- McCoy - Last week over the weekend there was a Sync outage Fri to Sat. McCoy started a thread to track the incident for users visiting support.mozilla.org and got back to most of the opened questions about the "Unexpected error" they reported and trying to login. Thread  Example of kindness 
UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- The Firefox Desktop information for the 62 launch is available in the Community Forums
- ...and so is the Firefox for Android information
- Roland asks: "For Firefox 62 Desktop, what should SUMO report to Firefox Desktop Engineering, Product Management and Product Marketing?" - join in, please!
- Language pack download page issue reported by James - what's the procedure here?
- bugfix request: Users are not receiving some (or all) notifications from KB forums, contributor forums and localization dashboards and related bug
KNOWLEDGE BASE AND LOCALIZATION
- Template cleanup? (Thanks, Lan!)
- Blog post about the Top 20 sprint and not only
- over 280 revisions in the last 7 days - woohoo!
- New Firefox Rocket article for a Beta feature
- 62 release content:
- 63 release content in progress (will be shared during next meeting).
- SUMO Day is next Week will you join? Blog linklink sign up!
- Discussions to catch up on:
- 903 Questions from 8/20 to 8/27 87% are solved way to go! (Included all products)
- Trending Questions created this week:
- Cannot sign in on Firefox Sync. Unexpected error
- where can you find the embedded Firefox pages? I would like to modify them on my computer.
- navigator.sendBeacon() failing on secure websites
- can't open Pinterest. Have checked on Google and tried all fixes. Help! (Website issue)
- Recent versions of Firefox do not support Adobe Flash with authenticated video streams. Please us another browser. (Flash Support issue)
- Might be related - latest release of Flash on some sites may be causing crashes Quantum takes all my RAM and only releases it after crashing
- when opening a web site that has a saved password (in Firefox), the password shows for a few seconds then disappears (password manager issue)
- [NOTE FOR RELEASE] Current Beta 62.0b19 shows "Autoconfig is sandboxed by default" in Browser Console (bug 1479857)
- [NOTE For Release] [Bookmarks] Upgrading to Firefox v. 61.0.2 has rendered bookmark management unusable
- Welcome back Andrew! You are on a role!
- New users may be coming into the telegram chat from the blog post about SUMO day - please say hi!
- Discussions to catch up on:
- Tags documented for the Reply Users please check them out for your review - they will be added to the KB
- Newsletter is coming out on Friday - yay!
- We need help with Triagging still, is anyone interested, please reach out to Guigs.
- 8/19 - 8/26 205 Help Me *87 Replies 61 from AoA! ~72% response rate! Way to go
- Top referral pages to the forums from Twitter: Accessibility Services (JP), Refresh Firefox, Using Safe Mode, No longer works on Windows XP, Firefox Sync troubleshooting tips, Install Firefox on Linux, Flash protected mode, and insecure connection from Where is a check that http://ciscobinary.openh264.org/openh264.. is safe? Why no https and no hash for it?
- From Facebook: Disable or remove add-ons, Delete Browsing, Search and Download History, Get Started, Main Kb, How Does Malware Work, in english and DE and Russian made it tothe top - Insecure connection and the Zoom Feature