Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2018-10-24
- 1 Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
- 2 Call Details
- 3 Participate
- 4 please note that the agenda should not be edited starting 2 hours prior to the event - thanks!
- 5 PARTICIPANTS
- 6 AGENDA
- 6.1 COMMUNITY ROUNDTABLE
- 6.2 COOL COMMUNITY NEWS OF THE WEEK
- 6.3 CONTRIBUTORS OF THE WEEK
- 6.4 UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
(meeting duration approx. 30 minutes) starting at: 16:00 UTC  Quick reference timezone conversions: 9:00 PT 12:00 ET 17:00 CEST 21:30 IST
- California: 1-650-903-0800, pin 2 then 8437 then #
- Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Skype (free): +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Join the meeting on Vidyo (You'll have to download and install the Vidyo Desktop client)
- Watch the meeting live via Vidyo
please note that the agenda should not be edited starting 2 hours prior to the event - thanks!
Please add your name and profile link (if you have one, Mozillians or support.mozilla.org)
Please add your agenda items here if you are a contributor or community member
COOL COMMUNITY NEWS OF THE WEEK
- We are reaching out to some of you for research purposes - thank you for all the care and attention you put into responding to our messages.
CONTRIBUTORS OF THE WEEK
(Please link to their profile and add a reason for nomination)
- I am going to nominate AnnaSycamore and italodeox a new community member in the forums.
- New users to say hi to: Ballio1794, Eaglizer, MSTR93, Rafloit, RobynHenry, clearmarten58, Gerd, o/ Hello!
UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Version 63 is out in the wild! Has anyone noticed something interesting already?
KNOWLEDGE BASE AND LOCALIZATION
- Almost 500 revisions in the KB in the last 7 days - whoa! You are all amazing :) Thank you!
- Version 63 is out so... Click the links below, see if your locale is waiting for your involvement and go for it!
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/content-blocking/locales (new article)
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/report-breakage-due-blocking/locales (new article)
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/tracking-protection/locales (update to existing content)
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/private-browsing-use-firefox-without-history/locales (update to existing content)
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/what-does-your-connection-is-not-secure-mean/locales (update to existing content)
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/extension-recommendations/locales (update to existing content)
- A great event in the Bengali community that included localizing support content
- There is an open outreachy project that is happening next year in late December. Potential interns are learning to contribute to the support.mozilla.org platform now. Please share what you want to see in an on boarding experience for new users
- There is a community event happening if you missed it. Check out the new sumo day site: http://sumodayfirefox63.splashthat.com/ powered by splash. Keep in mind, the RSVP is in French. Sorry about that, we are working on the next version having multiple languages and in one language, not a mix. ;)
- New issues this week will start today - the launch has a few new features to check out, check out Philipp's post https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/forums/contributors/713220?last=74962 and Roland's https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/forums/contributors/713223?last=74954 for mobile. See you online answering questions!
- Top Contributor and Solutions from last week https://screenshots.firefox.com/eWMyUCwkbCCXhXPG/8417dcea33534d7386ee8b92f736baa9.eu-central-1.aws.cloud.es.io Thank you!
- Trello Board for Spanish, Portuguese, English, Czech, Turkish, and German have been posted https://trello.com/b/GFVvmofb/mozilla-social-support Please contact #aoa for being added to the boards for SUMO Day this week!
- We have a 30 min meeting this Friday for All Hands topics, and SUMO Day troubleshooting. Dial in, would love to see you!