Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2019-04-03
- 1 Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
- 2 Call Details
- 3 Participate
- 4 please note that the agenda should not be edited starting 2 hours prior to the event - thanks!
- 5 PARTICIPANTS
- 6 AGENDA
- 6.1 COMMUNITY ROUNDTABLE
- 6.2 COOL COMMUNITY NEWS OF THE WEEK
- 6.3 CONTRIBUTORS OF THE WEEK
- 6.4 UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
(meeting duration approx. 30 minutes) starting at: 17:00 UTC  Quick reference timezone conversions: 9:00 PT 12:00 ET 17:00 CEST 21:30 IST
- California: 1-650-903-0800, pin 2 then 8437 then #
- Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Skype (free): +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Join the meeting on Vidyo (You'll have to download and install the Vidyo Desktop client)
- Watch the meeting live via Vidyo
please note that the agenda should not be edited starting 2 hours prior to the event - thanks!
Please add your name and profile link (if you have one, Mozillians or support.mozilla.org)
Please add your agenda items here if you are a contributor or community member
COOL COMMUNITY NEWS OF THE WEEK
- Mozilla just turned 21st https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/mozillas-21st-birthday/37664
CONTRIBUTORS OF THE WEEK
(Please link to their profile and add a reason for nomination)
- Thank you for 43 people who have RSVP for the Firefox 66 SUMO Sprint and 27 who stepped in on the Trello board.
UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- 100% rollout of the block auto-play feature will effective on the 4th of April. There might be a lot of confussions especially from users that hasn't been aware of this new feature. Refer to this bug.
- Join Lockbox beta tester here
KNOWLEDGE BASE AND LOCALIZATION
- Highlight from the Firefox 66 SUMO sprint: 855 forum questions & 1168 tweets have been addressed during our 2 weeks sprint. Those who organized an event and need reimbursement, please reach out to a Resources Rep close to you to help you with the reimbursement.