Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2019-11-06
- 1 Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
- 2 Call Details
- 3 Participate
- 4 Please note that the agenda should not be edited starting 2 hours prior to the event - thanks!
- 5 PARTICIPANTS
- 6 AGENDA
- 6.1 CONTRIBUTORS OF THE WEEK
- 6.2 NEW CONTRIBUTORS FOR THE WEEK
- 6.3 COMMUNITY ROUNDTABLE
- 6.4 COOL COMMUNITY NEWS OF THE WEEK
- 6.5 UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
(meeting duration approx. 30 minutes) starting at: 17:00 UTC 
- California: 1-650-903-0800, pin 2 then 8437 then #
- Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Skype (free): +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Join the meeting on Zoom (You'll have to download and install the Zoom Desktop client)
- Watch the meeting live via YouTube
Please note that the agenda should not be edited starting 2 hours prior to the event - thanks!
Please add your name and profile link (if you have one, Mozillians or support.mozilla.org)
- Matthew Woods
- Lucy Harris
CONTRIBUTORS OF THE WEEK
(Please link to their profile and add a reason for nomination)
NEW CONTRIBUTORS FOR THE WEEK
Please add your agenda items here if you are a contributor or community member
- Thank you for 100 enthusiastic participants during Firefox 70 SUMO Sprint.
COOL COMMUNITY NEWS OF THE WEEK
- SUMO Community Meeting content planning, remember to suggest the guests you would like to see on our Community calls!
- How Firefox Account support Mozilla's mission
- Did this help you understand why accounts are critical for our strategy?
- Are there still outstanding questions?
- How do you think your communities are feeling about accounts?
- What additional materials/content etc. do you want/need?
- Missed the Community Portal demo call? No worries! Check out the whole portal here share your feedback here.
UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
KNOWLEDGE BASE AND LOCALIZATION
- Please give some love for Fx for iOS, Firefox Focus, and Lockwise on the forum.