Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2020-02-12
- 1 Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
- 2 Call Details
- 3 Participate
- 4 Please note that the agenda should not be edited starting 2 hours prior to the event - thanks!
- 5 PARTICIPANTS
- 6 AGENDA
- 6.1 CONTRIBUTORS OF THE WEEK
- 6.2 NEW CONTRIBUTORS FOR THE WEEK
- 6.3 COMMUNITY ROUNDTABLE
- 6.4 COOL COMMUNITY NEWS OF THE WEEK
- 6.5 UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
(meeting duration approx. 30 minutes) starting at: 17:00 UTC 
- California: 1-650-903-0800, pin 2 then 8437 then #
- Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Skype (free): +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Join the meeting on Zoom (You'll have to download and install the Zoom Desktop client)
- Watch the meeting live via YouTube
Please note that the agenda should not be edited starting 2 hours prior to the event - thanks!
Please add your name and profile link (if you have one, Mozillians or support.mozilla.org)
CONTRIBUTORS OF THE WEEK
(Please link to their profile and add a reason for nomination)
- Thank you for everyone involved in Firefox 73
- And everyone attended the Berlin all hands
NEW CONTRIBUTORS FOR THE WEEK
- Please say hi to Matthew Thomas!
Please add your agenda items here if you are a contributor or community member
COOL COMMUNITY NEWS OF THE WEEK
- Please join Firefox 73 SUMO Sprint
UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Firefox 73 (contributor forum thread for FF73)
- Let me know if you're NDA'ed and want to help to give feedback on Firefox Preview FAQ.
- What do you think of our community recommendations? Please let us know here.
- Any update on providing a funnel for users can't use a Firefox account? (cilias)