Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2020-03-11
- 1 Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
- 2 Call Details
- 3 Participate
- 4 Please note that the agenda should not be edited starting 2 hours prior to the event - thanks!
- 5 PARTICIPANTS
- 6 AGENDA
Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
(meeting duration approx. 30 minutes) starting at: 17:00 UTC 
- California: 1-650-903-0800, pin 2 then 8437 then #
- Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Skype (free): +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Join the meeting on Zoom (You'll have to download and install the Zoom Desktop client)
Please note that the agenda should not be edited starting 2 hours prior to the event - thanks!
Please add your name and profile link (if you have one, Mozillians or support.mozilla.org)
CONTRIBUTORS OF THE WEEK
(Please link to their profile and add a reason for nomination)
NEW CONTRIBUTORS FOR THE WEEK
- Miguel joined us to contribute on the Spanish locale translation. Welcome!
Please add your agenda items here if you are a contributor or community member
COOL COMMUNITY NEWS OF THE WEEK
- Firefox 74 Sprint is up and running. Bear with us!
UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Firefox 74 (FF74 contributor forum thread) is out! Here are the FF 74 Release Notes
- No issues as of yet but it's early
KNOWLEDGE BASE AND LOCALIZATION
- Chris Ilias posted this thread on the forum regarding articles mentioning IRC.
- Update from Kiki on Where do users go for help when they can't use a Firefox account?
- Reminder on [Firefox Accounts https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/forums/contributors/713942?last=77764 final transition]
- Proposal to retire advanced troubleshooting forum - bug filed by Philipp, we will keep you updated
DECISIONS AND ACTION ITEMS
- If you want to know more, and help out... Community Strategy Update and Feedback Group application