Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2020-07-15
- 1 Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
- 2 Call Details
- 3 Participate
- 4 Please note that the agenda should not be edited starting 2 hours prior to the event - thanks!
- 5 PARTICIPANTS
- 6 AGENDA
- 6.1 CONTRIBUTORS OF THE WEEK
- 6.2 NEW CONTRIBUTORS FOR THE WEEK
- 6.3 COMMUNITY ROUNDTABLE
- 6.4 COOL COMMUNITY NEWS OF THE WEEK
- 6.5 UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
(meeting duration approx. 30 minutes) starting at: 17:00 UTC 
- California: 1-650-903-0800, pin 2 then 8437 then #
- Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Skype (free): +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Join the meeting on Zoom (You'll have to download and install the Zoom Desktop client)
- SUMO - Matrix channel
Please note that the agenda should not be edited starting 2 hours prior to the event - thanks!
Please add your name and profile link (if you have one, Mozillians or support.mozilla.org)
CONTRIBUTORS OF THE WEEK
(Please link to their profile and add a reason for nomination)
- Yamama & Paul for their feedback for the new onboarding design.
NEW CONTRIBUTORS FOR THE WEEK
- Fabio for asking lots of questions
Please add your agenda items here if you are a contributor or community member
COOL COMMUNITY NEWS OF THE WEEK
- New version of SUMO Live Helper with the notable changes:
- Add ability to track unanswered questions from multiple languages at the same time
- Add Firefox Preview to the product list
UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- The new onboarding design overview by Jessica Cook
- We're currently looking for mentors for the Social Support Bootcamp. Please sign up here if you're interested.
- Mozilla VPN
- Firefox 78, currently at Firefox 78.0.2 - no issues, if you have any please add them to the FF78 support contributor forum thread
KNOWLEDGE BASE AND LOCALIZATION
- Pontoon and strings have been pulled and are now updated. Working with Tasos and Leo to have a system which communicates with localizers when the strings are broken.
- Reminder about the Forum Rules and Guidelines
- If you have experience in helping users with #fxhelp or you have access to Conversocial (it doesn't have to be both), please sign up to be a mentor for the Social Support Bootcamp.