Support/Weekly Meetings/Notes 2012-01-09
Mondays (meeting duration approx. 30-45 minutes) at:
- 9:00 AM PST
- 12:00 Noon EST
- 16:00 UTC during summer
- 18:00 CET
- 11:00 CST
Phone call details:
- California: 1-650-903-0800, x92 then 9309 then #,
- Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - then 9309 then #
- Skype (free): +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - then 9309 then #
irc.mozilla.org: #sumo <== Click the link to use web-based chat
Sumo Development Update
The SUMOdev team switched to a biweekly sprint last week. Which means that we will have sprints around specific themes in the future. The themes for the first sprint aree
- Bring the new search to a number of our users
- Get User to User data to the SUMO KPI dashboard
Please add your comments and questions here.
- We'll try to set up a meeting for Friday for the Genius bar event goal.
- Bram Pitoyo is a new UX developer working on SUMO
Firefox Status Update
- Firefox 10 is chugging along
- Firefox 9.0.1 is now unthrottled and updates are going out to everyone
- There was a discrepancy between webtrends and sumo which has been resolved but there is still a discrepancy between webtrends and the server logs.
- Firefox 10 articles are done and ready for localization.
- We want to clear the backlog of articles that need to be reviewed and marked ready for localization. Michael will work with Michelle to figure out the date for the sprint
- Lots of changes coming for Firefox 11 but those will change on the new Android Ice Cream Sandwich. We need to figure out a strategy for updating articles. See the scope of the changes to articles for FF11 https://wiki.mozilla.org/Support/Goals/NativeUIdocs
- Had a great Firefox for Android meetup last week, we're up to 37 members of the group and about 15 joined last week, including the Product Manager from Dolphin browser, who was visiting from Beijing.
- Apps workweek this week and Services workweek next so Ibai will have more updates the week after next.