Support/Weekly Meetings/Notes 2012-05-14
< Support | Weekly Meetings
Mondays (meeting duration approx. 30 minutes) at:
- 9:00 AM PST
- 12:00 Noon EST
- 16:00 UTC during summer
- 18:00 CET
- 11:00 CST
Phone call details:
- California: 1-650-903-0800, x92 then 9309 then #,
- Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - then 9309 then #
- Skype (free): +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - then 9309 then #
Participate in the video:
- Video link (You'll have to download and install the Vidyo Desktop client)
irc.mozilla.org: #sumo <== Click the link to use web-based chat
Sumo Development Update
- Halfway~ish through 2012.9 sprint. Lots of points are currently in code review.
- More unified search progress.
- New landing pages landing today or tomorrow.
- Time zone support.
- Rehan Dalal starting today \o/
- See my own dry run of the wireframes
- Some caveats:
- I only covered five of the seven scenarios
- What’s not covered:
- The mobile wireframes
- Testing all the possible navigation wordings, in a separate sheet, sans the actual design. Just the wordings tested line by line.
- I did not make any wrong turns, even though wireframes exist for these wrong options, too. This is why the length of the video of each task was very short.
Doing the first pilot test here in Indonesia today. Going on as we speak.The pilot test is finished. Watch the result here.
- Please add your comments, questions and updates here.
Firefox Status Update
- Matt identified a couple of new top issues and we documented them:
- We'll be starting work on renaming articles this week.
- Many many many things were marked ready for L10n last week and Firefox 13 updates are in progress.
- We reached 100% answer rate on the last SUMO day! Also whole last week recorded 100% question answered in 72 hours.
- Thunderbird support report is filed weekly on Tuesday as part of the Thunderbird Status Meeting (May 8, 2012 Thunderbird Support Report; May 15, 2012 Thunderbird Support Report)