Should we be listing download mirrors? Anyone could edit the wiki to point to a server that contains modified SeaMonkey builds with malicious software! Anyway, don't Mozilla's download servers automatically load balance anyway? -- Schapel 20:02, 21 Sep 2005 (PDT)
- I don't think that we should have somethin called "official mirror list" here in the wiki. But:
- we should collect information concerning current mirror situation for seamonkey. I don't have any knowledge whether on the normal mozilla mirrors Seamonkey-Paths will be created automatically or how that will work
- If necessary, new additional mirrors should be acquired
- We can discuss what mirrors should be listed on the Project site.
- -- RaiBi 05:08, 22 Sep 2005 (PDT)
- Why would we want any list of mirrors at all? Isn't the official mirroring done automatically (when I go to download the nightly builds, I seem to end up at different servers at different times), and any unofficial mirroring would open up SeaMonkey to a security attack, right? -- Schapel 11:07, 22 Sep 2005 (PDT)