Previous Action Items
Job Queue (owner: dminor/ted)
- Modified Job message json to contain claim and finish endpoints.
- Clean up/fixes to testing code.
- Looking to merge in fixes for problems that show up while integrating worker and provisioner.
- Next steps: Look at timing out RUNNING jobs, recovering jobs from dead workers.
Provisioner (owner: jonas)
Worker (owner: lightsofapollo, jonas, ted)
- initial version ready (no live logging) but conforms to the API we set down
Task Graph (owner: aki)
- Still not started yet due to b2g and mergeduty. I'll be at a dentist appt at this time; let me know if anyone has any questions for me.
Treeherder Integration (owner: jeads)
End-to-End Testing (ted)
- CRAZY PUBLIC IPS EVEYRWHERE (ngrok)
- Think about interacting with ReleaseEngineering/Applications/RelengAPI? --dustin
- Do existing tools like celery meet the need of the job queue? If not, what are they missing? --dustin
- Suitability of http://paas.mozilla.org as a platform for services? --dustin (w/ cturra)
- [dminor] What (if any) worker results should be passed to the job queue as part of calling finish?
- Maybe when the job is claimed it should pick up a link the log and that is sufficient