Back to Testopia
The main document is available as a PDF file.
Import Documentation is here on the wiki at Testopia:Documentation:XMLImport
XMLRPC API Documentation is found in the source under extensions/Testopia/lib/Testopia/WebService. (perldoc the .pm files) or can be built with the Bugzilla documentation using makedocs.pl in the Bugzilla docs directory.
The most detailed installation instructions are found in the Testopia:README
Release Notes for 2.0
- Complete redesign of UI.
- Web 2.0 Ajax enabled.
- Product Dashboard.
- Additional reporting capabilities with the ability to save reports.
- Replaced Dojo toolkit with Ext
- Greater use of Bugzilla hooks.
Release Notes for 1.3
- Bugzilla 3.0 compatability.
- Postgres support.
- mod_perl support.
- Bug Fixes.
Release Notes for 1.2
- Access Controls - Testopia now supports individualized access controls to test plans. Plan admins can now grant specific access to individual users or to groups matching a regular expression. Plan authors will need to click the "Edit Access Controls" link on their test plans to grant delete rights to users. More information can be found in the documentation under the heading Test Plan Access Control Lists.
- Time Tracking - It is now possible to track an estimated completion time on test cases. The actual time to run is calculated from the averages in individual runs.
- Tags - You can now view which tags you have created as well as all the tags associated with a product.
- Ability to Hide Builds and Environments - Unused builds and environments can now be hidden so that they no longer appear in the active pick lists for a given product.
- User Lookup - A user pick list has been added to fields where user logins are entered. Typing part of the name will display matching users to choose from.
- Attachments to Case-runs - You can now attach files to test cases in a run.
Release Notes for 1.1.3
- Added saved search support.
- Quick search replaces individual ID lookups.
- Creating test cases from a bug is now supported.
- Printed reports on plans and cases.
- Lookup environments by name.
Release Notes for 1.1.2
- Updates to XML RPC
- Added XML and CSV export
- New environment lookup on case-runs
- Multiple bug fixes
Release Notes for 1.1.1
- Added support for deleting test cases, plans, runs and case-runs.
- Fixed patch for 2.22.1
- Updated documentation on Environments
- Added a script to allow users to update from CVS
- Several updates to import and XMLRPC
Release Notes for 1.1
- Added support for Environments. A complete user defined tree of environment attributes can now be difined.
- Environments can now be added to individual case-runs
- Added filtering of case-runs in the run view and test cases when creating new runs and adding cases to existing runs.
- Added environment search
- XML import is now available for test cases and plans
- A webservice is now available for searching and updating cases, runs, plans, and case-runs. Uses SOAP::Lite and extends Bugzilla's webservice interface.
- Updates to database include new fields for tracking setup and breakdown steps in test cases.
- New install script updates existing 1.0 databases (not Testrunner 0.7 unfortunately)
- Numerous bug fixes
Release Notes for 1.0
- Almost a complete rewrite of the Testrunner code base.
- Foundational release. This includes basic support for creating, editing and searching for test cases, test runs, test plans etc.
- Powerful search capabilities based on Bugzilla's search engine.
- Better support for cloning of objects
- Added sortable, paged tables to search results.
- Tag based classification on test cases, runs, and plans.
- Web 2.0 enabled, using the Dojo toolkit and Ajax for a more seamless user experience.
- Ability to track builds with test runs.
- Support for test case dependencies.
- Support for attachments to test cases and test plans.
- Full history of changes on cases, plans, and runs as well as status of case runs.
- Ability to update multiple objects at once.
- Added numerous fields and normalized database.
- Moved UI into templates
Detailed list at Bugzilla