- Code Freeze: 12/07
- RC Build created: 12/10
- Bug Verifications: 12/10 - 3 people
- Smoketests: 12/10 - 3 people
- Windows BFTs: 12/11 - 3 people
- l10n Testing: 12/11 - 3 people
- Betatest Channel Testing: 12/12 - 3 people
- Beta Channel Testing: 12/12 - 3 people
Release to Beta channel on Wednesday, 12/12 at 3:00 PM.
- Update Build IDs on QA/Talkback/Build IDs
- Releasetest & Release Update Testing: 12/19 - 3 people
- Release to World: 12/19 - 3:00 PM
- Smoketests and Bug Verification - 12/10
- BFTs and Bug Verification - 12/11
- l10n - 12/11
- Betatest & Beta updates/release - 12/12
- Windows XP (tester)
- Bug verifications (security and critical)
|Thunderbird 184.108.40.206rc1||Team PASS||Team PASS|
Bugs Found during smoketesting:
When you verify the bug is fixed:
- If you test on Trunk, resolve it as VERIFIED FIXED
- If you test on 220.127.116.11 branch, replace the "fixed18.104.22.168" keyword with "verified22.214.171.124".
- If you don't see an easy way to verify or need further clarification add a comment to the bug or add "[needs testcase]" (without quotes) to the bug's Status Whiteboard.
- ALL fixed126.96.36.199
- All bug lists above exclude Camino, Localizations and XForms
- Target bugs to verify:
- (List here)
- Also important:
- (List here)
- Critical bugs ("fixed188.8.131.52"bugs, no "needs testcase" in status whiteboard, and severity is "critical")
- Security bugs ("fixed184.108.40.206" bugs, no "needs testcase" in status whitebooard, and is marked "security-sensitive")
Note: If you run into a difficult bug, just add the "[needs testcase]" in the status whiteboard and move on.