Warning: Remora is no longer maintained. See AMO:Developers.
"Remora" is the codename for version 3.0 of the http://addons.mozilla.org/ site; this complete revamp launched in March 2007. See the Update:Roadmap for subsequent versions.
- Remora Meeting Notes
- Remora Deployment
- Database Stuff
- Download Counting
- Remora Developer/Admin Pages
- Remora Idea Dump
- Remora Interactions
- Remora Feedback
- Remora Licensing
- Remora Localization (l10n)
- Remora Migration
- Remora Permissions
- Remora Requirements
- Remora Schedule
- Remora Standards
- Remora Testing
- Remora Load Testing
- Remora Server Requirements
- Remora Vanilla Integration (forums)
Remora master tracking bug: bug remora
Remora Developer Pages tracking bug: bug remora-dev
Remora bugs should have TM 3.0.
Bug severity meanings, suggested:
- Blocker: bug prevents work on one or more launch requirements for Remora
- Critical: bug represents dataloss or security issue
- Major: bug corresponds to a launch requirement for Remora
- Normal: desirable for Remora launch, but not a strict requirement
- Minor or lower: will take if it's there and doesn't break anything else, or eat too much design/review/etc. bandwidth
Should we grow some blocking flags? Doesn't feel like we need them yet!
- Add-ons - (tomcat, will close and email developers by Nov. 11)