User:Dmose:Message Reader Polish
needed for string freeze
change phishing bar labels as per Standard8 (tweaked slightly further, even)
audit for bogo-whitespace changes in msgHdrOverlay.xul
windows/linux: From / To are displayed as links
labels/values in collapsed view misaligned
- Lin/Win: -moz-appearance button ugliness (davida working on)
- email address twisties barely visible
- Tags insufficiently visible
- header values get hidden instead of wrapping; this pushes buttons out of sight (should be straightforward to fix by setting display: inline-block on the label box and tweaking the XUL box model stuff like flex)
- Newsgroups line occluded by spacer
- "mark as junk" button should become invisible on messages so-marked
- persisted Collapsed bar sized incorrectly
- verify message header / button text sizes are reasonably-proportioned
- transparency problem with collapse pane twisty
- Collapsed twisty & expanded "hide details" button don't play well together
- OSX: focused native button outline color hard to see
Polish needed for beta 1
- Linux: too much space between header lines
- should locales get to choose own upper/lower-casing strategy?
- Too much space above from line (OS X at least, maybe others too)
Needed for Thunderbird 3
- when viewing all headers, if the window is made small, the headers will overlap the status bar.
- rounded borders for junk bar and other bars
- audit accesskey / a11y of message header overlay
- rounded border corner mismatch between "edit draft" box and main overlay
- theme work
- a11y strategy for to compensate for removal of CSS system colors
- icon only mode for all new buttons, as per bug 449691, comment 85?
- should any of these sets of buttons be customizable toolboxes?
- reply should contextually include reply-all
- audit out how sender/references appear for users/extensions who have hand-tweaked the relevant prefs
- focus on email elements (email/star) needs checking - is it useful, does it work? see bug 450724 comment 70