- Answered licensing question about 7-zip for Fennec team
- Bugzilla HTTP API status:
- bugs: search (same flexibility and fields as web UI), get single, create, update. All fields except flags.
- attachments: list, get single, create, update.
- comments: list, add.
- history: list.
- users: search, get single.
- Doing test-driven development, which is great fun
- 1.35 kloc of code and tests
- Input/output tested with JSON but can do anything supported by Catalyst::Controller::REST
- To Do: flags, legal values, config, simple CC, related (low priority).
- Been getting useful feedback from Bugzilla hackers on design questions
- VM for deployment now available
- Noting else; focussed week.
- Implement support in API for flags (harder; Bugzilla is not exactly forthcoming with the necessary information)
- Deploy API
- Write documentation good enough for early adopters