I only worked 4 days this week due to moving house.
- Circulated first public draft of unified commit access policy.
- Dormant accounts policy: waiting for updated list of accounts from IT.
- Made list of "Governance Goals" for end-December
- Released 0.2! Necessary patches are on stage, although not yet on b.m.o.
- Public Suffix List maintenance and blog post about IE's non-use of it.
- Bug IT so I can make progress on Dormant Accounts and subsequently on New Committer's Agreement
- Find an owner for "Kiss IE6 Goodbye"