Worked 4 days.
- Only a few comments so far on first public draft of unified commit access policy; axel and mconnor have promised some...
- Dormant accounts policy: still waiting for updated list of accounts from IT. This blocks several things.
- Worked on a number of licensing issues (libstdc++ on Android, electrolysis)
- API 0.3 released
- New 0.4 features - bug counts, singly or in 2D or 3D tables - good for stats
- Got jquery fixed to properly support cross-site XHR :-)
- Booked team in at the Hotel Zico
- Continued discussions about ipsCA and the quality or otherwise of their OCSP responder
- Fly to Toronto
- API 0.4 release
- Bug IT harder so I can make progress on Dormant Accounts and subsequently on New Committer's Agreement (no reply from last week's email)