Braindumping content here:
- Want to use contact data from Weave to do autocomplete in content.
- HTML5 has "email" type that takes and sanitizes comma-separated email addresses
- Basically, we'd hook this particular input type via a similar mechanism to login manager
- probably for perf we'd want a generic listener that various services register for
- we can copy/paste code from password manager to do the autocomplete listener bits
- need to do setvalue in a way that depends on whether the input supports multiple emails, and appends rather than replaces if the multiple attribute is true. comma-separated is easy.
- support the name+email syntax? feed back to HTML 5 WG? is there an RFC or is this just de facto standard?
"Mike Connor" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- need a data model for contacts in weave, portablecontacts looks neat
- how to present multiple addresses per person?
- probably worth bundling frecency-like bits into the data model. need to follow up with portablecontent folks if we want to sync up with them