The client config is provided by the server. An opportunity to reconfigure the client happens every time the extension uploads data. This gives us the opportunity to scale up or down (or turn off completely) any data sent to us by reconfiguring the extension on the fly.
- CONF-01 - respond with a config upon upload conforming to how the extension handles responses
- CONF-02 - allow different configs for various samples of uploading clients
Take uicommand event stream and put it in to an aggregate database, query-able over date ranges.
- BACK-01 Store uicommand XML stream into aggregate query-able database. (example data)
- FRONT-01 - Show aggregate uicommands over a daterange (ex: sorted list of uicommands by X users on October 17th, 2007)
- No api requirements for V01