Sarah Liberman (sairuh on irc.mozilla.org)
Old to-do lists:
- Located at [testrunner.mozilla.org], aka, t.m.o.
- t.m.o. currently using v0.2, but latest is v0.6
- BFT (basic functional tests) updates needed for Thunderbird (trunk changes)
- BFT updates needed for Firefox (trunk changes)
Automation with Eggplant
- smoketests for Firefox (mostly done, but needs to be better coded) and Thunderbird
- robustness, capture failure info but don't stop runs unnecessarily
- effective and efficient scripting/coding
- naming convention for images captured (mostly done)
- drag and drop automation
- hooking into build system?
- hooking into t.m.o.?
More of a wish list than a to-do list, for now...
- Update existing QA documentation? Most stuff was based on Seamonkey (Mozilla Suite) UI —and primarily for keyboard navigation:
- And/or, put a11y docs (test plans and cases) into Testrunner?
- Areas needing work:
- Selection (editor) keyboard shortcuts, unless already noted in the keyboard stuff above.
- Screenreader usage
- Screen magnifier/zoom usage
- Voice-recognition applications
As time permits...