- Calendar requests sent
- Looking for feedback on nomination and bug blocks on Wed -- comments?
- Would you guys be interested in lightning talks? Everyone gets 5-10 minutes to talk about anything kind of thing?
- Final decision on onsite team building
- spent most my time on bandwagon: design changes, data updates, fixing IE's oddities.
- Also, the project's at constant risk of feature creeping which makes me sad.
- Next on my list: Bandwagon EULAs, then 4.0.3 bugs
- PriorArt bug 461780 - Added File upload capabilites
- Socorro - Creating an integration test dataset
- Socorro bug 458798, bug 462942 - after chasing a tricky quadruple dispatch problem that turned out to be totally unnecessary, the new Filesytem ready for staging
- Socorro - oversaw the first in production selective throttling
- returning to preparing for the big database partitioning thingy to be implemented during WebDev onsite
- How did I run around so much and achieve so little this week?
- SUMO SUMO SUMO.
- CSAT for forums in staging shortly, please test and comment on UX.
- New search needs install on staging, testing, have been working on indexing stuff.
- Forum performance tuning
- Security bugs coming out my ears ( bug 463054, bug 463055, bug 463056,bug 463069, bug 463068 )
- svn re-organization later today.
- Code freeze for 0.7.2 pushed to Friday to get all of this in, with longer QA period than normal.
- Helped Mossop get set up for contributing to AMO :) Please assign him all your bugs (just kidding).
- verbatim timeline
- pootle's tests leave something to be desired
- adding l10n pages to moz.com
- AMO for Fennec bug 453517
- AMO triage Wednesday and Thursday wootz0rs
- Onsite planning, etc.
- Worked on Goals draft
- Met with a professor from Stanford who is evaluating our performance review process
- Met with Kev Needham to discuss a partner repack tool for building customized versions of Firefox
- Community store
- Graph server
- Watching bandwagon discussions, waiting until requirements are finalized