|1014476||Metrics||Decide on tracking requirements for Unbounce pages||RESOLVED||Adam Lofting (:adamlofting)|
1 Total; 0 Open (0%); 1 Resolved (100%); 0 Verified (0%);
What we're shipping
- 1) Mozila.org landing page.
- 2) Firefox snippet landing page.
- 3) A smart, low-bar CTA for that FF snippet page.
- 1) Mozilla.org landing page.
- Webmaker.org get tons of traffic from the mozilla.org front page. We can increase the conversion rate of that traffic by creating a custom landing page for Mozilla.org referrals.
- 2) A Firefox snippet landing page.
- We'll get a Maker Party Firefox snippet in July. We need a landing page and CTAs that is tailor-made for this audience.
- 3) A new low-bar Call to Action for FF snippet page.
- We need to think more creatively about our CTAs for this one. Something that will convert more traffic than simply "Find an event" or "Host an event."
- Start with the mozilla.org page. Try to get it live by [may30]
- Use Unbounce. To make it faster and easier to get started. Less design and production work, more emphasis on testing copy, CTAs, etc. Matt can work with Studio MoFo / Engagement Team
- Test and optimize. Have Adam and Andrea make smart use of testing variants. Adam monitors the stats in Unbounce to guide us.
- Ship to production once we have a design we like. So that we can ensure proper responsieness and localization. Unbounce will handle the variants and testing part -- these are just static pages.
- Increase our conversion rate. Of visitors to users, from 3% to 6%.
- Customize our story & CTA for key audiences. Especially Mozilla.org visitors and Firefox snippet-clickers.
- Get better at testing and optimization. Rapidly test variants (in copy, imagery, etc.) to see what's working and improve. Tell a data-driven story about what we did and how it worked.
- Mozilla.org landing page
- Overall Leadership / Project Mgmt: OpenMatt
- Writing copy for the page: OpenMatt / Drushka. w help from Andrea.
- Creating the page in Unbounce (picking a template and customizing it): Sabrina (?)
- Design review: Cassie
- Content review: Andrea
- Analytics (making sure it's tracking data we need, filing optimization requests): Adam
All current landing page tickets
- Cassie and Matt will triage and tag May 21
0 Total; 0 Open (0%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);
Landing page meeting notes
- Geeking out on the snippet http://fundraising.mozilla.org/geeking-out-on-the-snippet/
- The anatomy of a perfect landing page http://blog.kissmetrics.com/landing-page-design-infographic/
- Custom third-party service for creating and testing landing pages http://unbounce.com/