< Websites | Mozilla.org | Archive | Contribute
See Mentors for how to help contributors directly.
Helping improve the process for coding contributors
- Discuss contributor engagement on #mozillians and email@example.com
- Fix a contributor engagement bug
Don't use mozilla-central?
We don't have a good sense of how contributors can help outside of working on the contents of mozilla-central. If you work on other projects, such as IT, releng, ateam, etc, please contact us and help us help contributors help you.
Figure out these queries
- TODO: list of blank r?
- TODO: list of blank f?
- TODO: uncommitted r+ed patches
- TODO: list of 1st patches
- Search the list of reviews which were denied. Ask the contributor if they need any help. Offer to help them over IRC and email.
- Contributor Engagement bug list