Websites/Mozilla.org/Archive/Contribute/Group/08 04 11
< Websites | Mozilla.org | Archive | Contribute | Group
- Meeting time: Thursday, August 4 at 10 AM PDT
- Dial-in information: 1-800-707-2533, pin: 369, conf: 634
- Back channel: irc.mozilla.org#mozillians
- Question: How has the QA video on the Nightly first run page been received?
- Question: How should we responsibly handle suboptimal results of our campaigns and other projects? How do we share data about the success of our campaigns and projects?
- Question: How can we use 'job' descriptions for contributor roles (example, Newsletter Coordinator)? Is this compatible with a 'scratch your own itch' culture? Does 'scratch your own itch' work at scale?
- David to check with lforrest about how to track views of videos in webtrends.
- Juan to wrap up his video with Rainer and let us know when it's ready to go.
- Stas to start prototyping the idea of wrapping up a campaign and measuring success with markup or webifyme and experiment with per locale goals for future campaigns.
- William to bring up idea of making these results public in next engagement team meeting.
- Marcia to come to group to help her prepare for contribute information at upcoming MozCamp Europe.