Websites/Mozilla.org/Archive/Contribute/Group/12 08 11
- Meeting time: Thursday, December 8 at 10 AM Pacific (times around the world)
- Audio: 1-800-707-2533, pin: 369, conf: 634
- Back channel: irc://irc.mozilla.org#mozillians
- Review of Contribute Booth @ Mozilla Festival and contributor onboarding at MozCamp Europe, MozCamp Asia
- Note: MozCamp Brown Bag today at 4 Pacific on Air Mozilla
- Review of Q4 Stewards goal: Complete the set of questions for your functional area on the Stewards wiki
- Discussion: Review of Contributor Audit findings
- Note: Getting More Contributors Involved With Mozilla brown bag video available
- Discussion: Bugsahoy Demo and next steps
- No meeting in two weeks on Dec 22 because of holidays
- Pierros to share lessons learned from Contribute Booth at Mozilla Festival. Others are welcome to share their thoughts too. Mozillians forum a good place for discussion.
- David to keep recruiting volunteers at events as a standing agenda item.
- All Stewards to fill in the template for their functional area by end of year.
- Mary to share more about audit and hold a brown bag for discussions.
- Josh to move forward with Bugsahoy work.
- Josh to file bugs about broken/confusing contribution path information on Get Involved pages. Others are welcome to do so too. David to refresh that content when Stewards complete their action plans next year.