- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Monday, 02 July
Tuesday, 03 July
- Brownbag, Tues 12-1pm PT, Ten Forward, Mountain View: Template Tools for Apps (POSTPONED from today, Monday, July 2)
- Two awesome DEMOS
- James Long from the Dev Ecosystem team will show Mortar
- Dan Mosedale, Gladius team, will show the brand new release of WebGameStub 0.1.
- All Mozillians are invited to attend. If you're planning to hack on Apps this weekend, you won't want to miss this!
Wednesday, 04 July
Thursday, 05 July
Friday, 06 July
Saturday & Next Week
- Mozilla Apps Hack Day for Mozilla Interns, Mozillians & Friends
- Saturday, July 7: Apps Hack Day at Mozilla HQ
- 10 Forward, 8:30am - 6:00pm PT
- Create HTML 5 web apps at a day-long hack day at Mozilla's Mountain View headquarters. The focus is on building apps for Mozilla Marketplace and presenting a working prototype at the end of the day. Food will be served. Demos and judging start at 5:00pm. Prizes will be awarded for the best apps built by interns.
- Sign up here (for headcount for food): http://mozappshackday.eventbrite.com/
Product Status Updates (voice updates)
Older Branch Work
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation.
|Your Title Here||Your Name Here||What are you going to talk about?||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||From which office will that introduction be transmitted?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Thomas Elin||Susan Chen||Mountain View||Business Development Account|
|Michal Purzynski||Joe Stevensen||Mountain View||Software Engineer|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||Will be working on|
|Mihnea Balaur Dobrescu||Clint Talbert||Mountain View, CA||Tools and Automation|
|Zhijia Zhao||Dave Herman||Mountain View, CA||Research|
|Liviu Stancu||Dave Herman||Mountain View, CA||Research|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- Sunday 7/1 at 00:00 UTC we experienced a leap second that caused problems with any of our RHEL6 servers that were running java applications. This affected Zimbra, Elastic Search for many websites, HBase for crash-stats, and unrelated to java some mysql servers were also affected. Downtime to any single service was minimal as the servers were just experiencing high load and slowed down. This was covered in the following bugs, 769971 769973 769972 and in this IT blog post.
- huge thanks to the individuals who were up working this issue late Saturday night: aj, bear, cshields, cyliang, deinspanjer, ericz, fox2mike, gcox, justdave, lars, laura, lerxst, pedro, phong, sheeri, solarce, tmary
- we pushed out a 'fix' to the entire infrastructure to catch any issues we were unaware of. That said, if there are any issues that you notice that may be related, please file an IT bug.
- No updates
- Release is scheduled to go live 06/28
- Testday last Thursday!
- Release is scheduled to go live 06/28
- unplanned release last week to land a patch for a XSS vulnerability
- Jetpack Builder (aka FlightDeck)
- Fennec GA last Tuesday
- 2012-06-26 milestone successfully release 2012-06-27
- next release on 06/29
- Milestone 14 successfully released 2012-06-27
- Continuous deployment, no updates
Automation & Tools
- Helping QA with tracking down Flash crashes and making test cases
- Bugzilla 4.2 Upgrade scheduled for July 23
- Testing instance will be up soon, watch Glob's blog for details
- Datazilla security review this week
- Made some improvements to orange factor:
- Our second summer intern starts today, Mihnea!
- More notes here