- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Roundtable
- 3 Welcome!
- 4 <meta>
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
A big thanks to Mardi for inviting Macklemore & Ryan Lewis to help us "Just celebrate Mozilla" in Mozlandia.
Monday, 08 December
- JSFest Oakland Dec 7-13 in Oakland, CA
- Jen Adwent-Fong speaking
Tuesday, 09 December
Wednesday, 10 December
Thursday, 11 December
Friday, 12 December
- Mozilla FireFox OS and TIZEN for HTML5 Mobile Web Developer Dec 12th at the Mozilla MTV Common Space
- Speaker Bill Walker will present on the topic: Firefox Marketplace: Breaking the Stranglehold of App Stores - Hands on Workshop for the Silicon Valley Mobile Meetup Group.
Saturday, 13 December
Sunday, 14 December
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Speaker Location: Toronto (johnath)
- OMG last week!
- US push this week for FF34
Speaker Location: Remote (mfinkle)
Speaker Location: Brooklyn (Chris Lawrence)
· Contributor Goal Update
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we'll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
|Who are you?||Area of question||Question|
|What's your name? What do you work on?||Is your question about policy, a product, a Foundation initiative, etc.||What would you like to know?|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer(s)||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer(s)?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where is the new person based?||What will the new person be doing?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Yushin Cho||Tim Terriberry||Mountain View||Mountain View||Codec Engineer working on Daala|
|Linda Ypulong||Albert Villarde||Mountain View||San Francisco||Mozilla Operations Center (MOC) Manager|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
Automation & Tools
- Want more productive team work weeks? Want to stop bike-shedding? Become an expert facilitator! The Agile Coaching Institute is holding their 2.5 day Agile Facilitator class in Moz SF space Jan 29-30. Group discounts available. For more information visit: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/2TKBil02Lp