- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- A big thanks to the 18 contributors who helped with WebExtensions in Firefox 52. This was our largest influx of new contributors ever and they did awesome work!
- Thank you to all outgoing AMO Feature Board members who selected our featured add-ons for the past six months! (Shagufta Methwani, Karthic Keyan, Krishna Pemmasani, Juan Antonio Aguilero Tamayo, Mohammed Ammar, Chandan Baba, Museb Khalid, Aniket Kudale, Michael Balazs, Swarnava Sengupta)
- Thanks to all the Mozilla Tech Speakers who've been out and about speaking to developers in the last week, including Tanay Pant from Delhi, who gave a talk in Novo Sibirsk where it was -35 degrees C, and Manel Rhaiem who gave a talk about Gender & Diversity in Tech to an audience of mostly men in Tunisia. Also props to Tech Speakers Daniele, Eugenio, Flaki, Alex, Ioana, Bob, Rizky, Alaa, Andrzej and anyone I might have missed, who gave a talk last week or over the weekend.
Monday, 21 November
Tuesday, 22 November
Wednesday, 23 November
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Nürnberg GERMANY,
(San Francisco next Wednesday)
- 18:00-21:00 CEST IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working, ask the experts questions.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: http://indieweb.org/irc/today#bottom
- Nürnberg GERMANY,
Thursday, 24 November
- "Social networks, diffusion, and contagion."
- James Iveniuk will be doing a presentation out of Mozilla Toronto on Thursday about how information is transmitted differently over different social networks; James is a post-doctoral researcher at the Dalla Lana School of Public Health at the University of Toronto. His primary interests are social networks, social environments, and personality traits, in terms of their implications for health and well-being over the life course.
Friday, 25 November
- JSConf Asia is happening from the 25th and 26th of November in Singapore
- JSConf.Asia is Southeast Asia's largest web developer conference with 2016 being its 5th year event
- We will have a few local Mozillians attending, as well as Soledad Penadas speaking the day before at the adjunct CSS Conf Asia on the 24th on making websites, not apps.
Saturday, 26 November
Sunday, 27 November
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Mike Taylor||Internet Stuff Person||5 Platform Updates||Remote Vidyo (ATX)||No||Click here!||Link to bugs|
|Julie McCracken||Connected Devices EPM||Project Lighthouse: Helping the Blind to Live Independently||my home office||No||Lighthouse Presentation The video can be found in two places:||Connected Devices/Projects/Project Lighthouse|
|Janis Greenspan||Marketing||The Glass Room: Looking into your online life||SFO (there is a video in the deck)||no||https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/presentation/d/14JMowW8-z6uUga70Uxdlt6zwg_BIbNBkQlzvPvGeg28/edit?usp=sharing||theglassroomnyc.org|
|Mike Hoye||Engineering Community manager.||Thursday presentation in MoTo by James Iveniuk, a post-doctoral researcher at the Dalla Lana School of Public Health at the University of Toronto.||MoTo||Nope||Nope||-|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Adam Gashlin||David Durst||Introducing via remote, though he's in Portland||"From" PA, but now in Portland. ;)||Adam joins the Firefox Core Engineering team, jumping into install & update!|
A chance to hear from leadership at Mozilla, and have a short Q&A about a specific topic.
You can submit questions in advance on the Moderator page (link), or ask them live on Air Mozilla using a Mozilla Space mic or in #airmozilla on IRC.