« previous week | index | next week »
- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- We are having issues with our current streaming engine. For today, please use this link to watch the project call: https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/Event.htm?ShowKey=44908&DisplayItem=E238971
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Friends of Mozilla
- Thanks to the following community members for contributing 2+ patches to add-ons projects in December: hameleonka, asamusaK, ntim, & Christophe Villenueve!
- Special shout-out to Mozillians Anthony Maton and Ziggy Maes for their tireless work pulling together a fantastic lineup of talks for the Mozilla Dev Room at FOSDEM (Sat Feb 3, Brussels)
- Thanks to all Tech Speakers who were out and about in December and over the holidays - Gloria, Abiel, Shagufta, Rufus, Andre, Amit, Sujit, Abhiram and Rizky. And a thanks to the first active Tech Speakers of 2018: Rabimba and Jayesh!
Monday, 08 January
Tuesday, 09 January
- WebExtensions APIs Triage
- 18:30 UTC / 10:30am PST | ACE Vidyo Room
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (A HWC Tuesday exception)
- 18:30-20:30 EST at Digital Harbor Foundation, Baltimore (MD)
Wednesday, 10 January
- Add-ons Good First Bugs Triage
- 16:30 UTC / 8:30am PST | ACE Vidyo Room
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (nearly every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Nürnberg (GERMANY),
Virtual EU (UTC+1),
San Francisco (@MozSF commons hosted by Tantek)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: https://indieweb.org/discuss
- Nürnberg (GERMANY),
Thursday, 11 January
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (A HWC Thursday exception)
- 19:00-21:00 GMT+1 at A-Lab, Amsterdam (NL)
Friday, 12 January
Saturday, 13 January
Sunday, 14 January
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||n/a||2018-01-08|
|Caitlin Neiman||Add-ons Community Manager||New contribution opportunity: content review for AMO||MTV||no||https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2018/01/08/new-contribution-opportunity-content-review-addons-mozilla-org/||https://wiki.mozilla.org/Add-ons/Reviewers#Content_Reviewers|
|Mike Hoye||Real talk: I have a brief but serious existential moment whenever I have to fill this part of this form out.||GSOC||No||no||URLs to come.|
|Heather West||Public policy||The release of last week's net neutrality order in the U.S.||Washington DC||No||no||URLs to come.|
|Jessica Margolin||Analyst Community Manager||Third party research announcement||San Francisco||No||no||n/a||n/a|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Marion Daly||Andrew Overholt||Toronto office||Boston area, USA||Engineering Manager, DOM|
|Mike Droettboom||Katie Parlante||MTV office||MD, USA||Data Engineer, Data Platform Team|
|Michael Standifer||Nicholas Grammater||San Francisco Office||San Jose||Financial Analyst|