« previous week | index | next week »
- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Friends of Mozilla
- Thanks to all of our fabulous contributors who landed WebExtensions code in Firefox 60! You can read about some of the things they've landed on the Add-ons Blog.
- Credits: Tim Nguyen, Oriol Brufau, Richard Marti, Prathiksha Guruprasad, Vinicius Costa e Silva, Vivek Dhingra, Zhengyi Lian, Connor Masini, DW-dev, Bogdan Podzerca, and Dylan Stokes.
- Thanks to all the Tech Speakers who've been out and about in the last few weeks: To all the FOSSASIA participants who were in Singapore earlier in March -- Dipesh, Flaki, Pooja, Robert, Trishul, & Vigneshwer. Thanks also to Daniele, Eugenio, Flaki, Gabriele, Kiki, Ram and Srushtika, who gave talks in Italy, Indonesia, India and Germany as we wrapped up March.
Monday, 02 April
Tuesday, 03 April
- WebExtensions APIs triage
- 17:30 UTC / 10:30am PDT / Check start time for your region here
Wednesday, 04 April
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- Add-ons Good First Bugs Triage
- 15:30 UTC / 8:30am PDT / Check start time for your region here
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (special 4/04 edition)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Nürnberg (GERMANY),
San Francisco (@MozSF commons)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: https://indieweb.org/discuss
- Nürnberg (GERMANY),
Thursday, 05 April
Friday, 06 April
Saturday, 07 April
Sunday, 08 April
- Monthly Speaker Series: Data Protection in the EU: What's Changing with GDPR? [Panel Discussion]
- Location: Mozilla Berlin (Eventbrite)+ Air Mozilla + YouTube
- Date & Time: Thursday, 12 April @ 10am PT / 1pm ET / 7pm CET (90 minutes)
- Hosts: Alice Fleischmann and Cathleen Berger
- Léa Steinacker, Chief Innovation Officer at WirtschaftsWoche and expert on digital topics that move users and companies (moderator).
- Stefan Lampe, Federal Agency for Civic Education, expert on net policy and in charge of the data protection dossier at bpb.de.
- Dirk Heitepriem, Director Government Relations at BlackBerry EMEA, responsible for relations with governments, parliaments and authorities in Europe.
- Dr. Nikolaus Lindner, Director Government Relations DE & EEC at eBay, who takes care of all legal and sociopolitical issues of the online marketplace in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Craig Wiroll||Eugene Gigabit Portfolio Manager, Mozilla Foundation||Mozilla's latest batch of gigabit grants||Remote (Eugene, OR)||No||n/a||Today's announcement on blog.mozilla.org|
|Kadir Topal||Senior Product Manager||Emerging Technologies weekly update||Mountain View||No||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/EmergingTechnology#April_2nd.2C_2018|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||na||2018-04-02|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Sarah Huffman||Casey McGill||San Francisco||San Francisco||Information Security Risk Manager|
|Jason Ching||Nicholas Grammater||San Francisco||San Francisco||Finance Systems Architect|