- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- Watch at https://mzl.la/project-meeting-2020-05-18 or anonymously at https://air.mozilla.org. Watch live in the Hubs 3D space (in browser) at https://hubs.mozilla.com/1rNht23/hubs-commons/. You can also watch on the Mozilla YouTube channel at https://youtu.be/c6V_peaINRg.
- join #project-call on irc.mozilla.org or Slack for backchannel discussion
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Zoom video chat 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- Presenters only: Join Zoom Meeting instructions are on mana
- 1 Weekly Project Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
Weekly Project Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live status meeting.
Monday, 18 May
- Add-ons Community Meeting | 16:00 UTC (check your time zone here)
- Join the add-ons team for updates and discussion of recent happenings in the add-ons ecosystem! Call-in and agenda can be found on the wiki.
Tuesday, 19 May
Wednesday, 20 May
Homebrew Website Club
The Homebrew Website Club is a growing world-wide network of online weekly meetups for everyone who wants to take back their web experience from social media silos, and own their online identities, content, and interactions.
Times and events as locally organized, all "locations" are online-only:
- 19:00 BST: Homebrew Website Club Europe/London
- 18:00 EDT: IndieWeb Meetup NYC
- 18:00 PDT: Homebrew Website Club West Coast
Thursday, 21 May
- Add-ons Show & Tell | 14:30 UTC (check your time zone here)
- Share your add-ons related project at our monthly demos meeting! Sign ups and call-in information are available on the agenda. This meeting is open to the public.
Friday, 22 May
Saturday, 23 May
Sunday, 24 May
Later Events and Available Tickets
Below is a list of events Mozilla is supporting (with their start dates), with current status updates. Some are being postponed, some cancelled and some undecided at present. The DevRel Team will continue to update as the situation changes. For more details about each event please visit our Developer Portal
Current list of Mozilla sponsored developer events around the globe (DevRel Events team will update) -
JS Kongress Munich | 04/15-16/20 | Munich, Germany POSTPONED
Mozilla x Bit Web of Things Workshop | 04/23/20 | Davis, CA POSTPONED
beyond tellerrand // DÜSSELDORF | 04/27-29/20 | Dusseldorf POSTPONED
Write the Docs, Portland 2020 | 05/03-05/20 | Portland, US POSTPONED
200 OK | 5/15/20 | Tulsa, OK, USA | ONLINE
Halfstack | 5/22/20 | ONLINE
Tech Interior 2020 | 05/23/20| Jaboticabal, São Paulo, Brazil
EnthusiastiCon | 06/06-07/20 | ONLINE
Rustfest, Utrecht | 06/06-07/20 | Utrecht, The Netherlands POSTPONED
Smashing Conference Live | 06/9-10/20 | ONLINE
CSS Day | 06/11-12/20 | Amsterdam, Netherlands CANCELLED
⛰ IndieWeb Summit 2020 | 06/27/20 - 06/28/20 | Portland, Oregon, USA CANCELLED
Halfstack | 07/03/20 | Newquay, UK
Game Devs of Color Expo | 07/10-11/20 | New York, US
Web Directions Code://Remote | 07/31/20 | ONLINE
REFACTR.TECH 2020 | 08/12-14/20 | Atlanta
Halfstack | 08/14/20 | New York, US
Smashing Conference, Freiburg 2020 | 09/7-8/20 | Freiburg, Germany
beyond tellerrand // BERLIN | 09/7-10/20 | Berlin
Halfstack | 09/18/20 | Vienna, Austria
Smashing Conference, Austin 2020 | 10/13-14/20 | Austin
Halfstack | 10/19/20 | Tel Aviv, Israel
Smashing Conference, New York 2020 | 10/20-21/20 | Freiburg, Germany
beyond tellerrand // MUNICH | 11/2-4/20 | Munich
Smashing Conference, San Francisco 2020 | 11/10-11/20 | San Francisco
Halfstack | 11/20/20 | London, UK
Halfstack | 12/11/20 | Charlotte, US
Mozilla DevRel Complimentary Tickets
Current list of Mozilla sponsored developer events (with their start dates) around the globe (DevRel Events team will update):
Our DevRel Sponsorship team sometimes receives complimentary tickets to share with Mozillians interested in attending the following events. Please fill out this form Ticket RequestForm . If you have questions, reach out to the DevSponsorship Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
beyond tellerrand // DÜSSELDORF Dusseldorf | POSTPONED
Write the Docs, Portland Portland | 2020-05 03-05 - POSTPONED
Smashing Conference, Austin Austin | 2020-06-09
Write the Docs, Prague Prague | 2020-08 9-11
REFACTR.TECH 2020 Atlanta, GA | 2020-08 12-14
beyond tellerrand // BERLIN Berlin | 2020-09-07
Smashing Conference, Freiburg Freiburg | 2020-09-07
Write the Docs, Prague Prague | 2020-09 15-17
Smashing Conference, New York New York | 2020-10-20
beyond tellerrand // MUNICH Munich | 2020-11-02
Smashing Conference, San Francisco San Francisco | 2020-11 10-11
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Jared Wein||Team Firefox||Weekly Firefox Update||Remote||no||n/a||2020-05-18|
|Andy Kochendorfer||Streaming Solutions Architect||Weekly MinIT||Remote||no||n/a|
|Erica Stanley||Engineering Manager - Firefox Reality||Emerging Technologies Update||Remote||no||n/a||ET headlines|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|