Branch landing will be done by copying files in browser and toolkit down from the branch and smart-merging changes elsewhere...
Introduce reland-irsn in Status Whiteboard to mark bugs/patches that need relanding, because changes were overwritten by merge of browser/ and toolkit/?
Points to watch carefully and not just clobber
- tree wide changes from 237745 affect browser (browser/app/splash.rc, toolkit/content/globalOverlay.js, etc)
- nsXULAppAPI has changed, so has xre_main. Probably nsBrowserApp.cpp should use the trunk version, not the branch version
Already up to date, no merge necessary
- mozilla/chrome (bsmedberg)
- toolkit/locales has been landed (bsmedberg)
- mozilla/browser/components/help/locale/en-US, mozilla/toolkit/components/help/locale/en-US, mozilla/toolkit/components/help/helpOnHelp/locale/en-US (Jeff and Steffen)
Trunk changes to be reapplied quickly to browser and toolkit since they might cause breakage
- tree widget refactoring and enhancement from bug 221619 (checked in after the 1.7-branch was cut, so it missed aviary, which was cut from 1.7).
Bonsai query limited to browser and toolkit. The full glory.
- A number of #ifdef MOZ_SUNBIRD checks in toolkit makefiles to be able to build sunbird
Trunk landing needed outside browser and toolkit
- new Tabbed Browsing options: bug 172962, bug 263956 (danm?)
- new Plugin Finder Service: bug 244125 (jst/doronr?)