The Add-on Reviewer Team is a Mozilla community made up of add-on developers, theme designers, and add-ons enthusiasts who want to ensure that users, designers, and developers have a good experience with addons.mozilla.org (AMO).
The Add-on Reviewer Team is made up of add-on developers dedicated to the security and reliability of add-ons for Firefox. They review new and updated add-ons as part of the add-on post-review process to ensure that extensions listed on AMO comply with established add-on policies.
Resources for Add-on Reviewers
Become an Add-on Reviewer
Content reviewers are add-on enthusiasts who help ensure that add-ons listed on AMO comply with Mozilla’s Acceptable Use Policy and are not spam.
Resources for Content Reviewers
Become a Content Reviewer
If you are interested in becoming a content reviewer, please fill out this form to apply.
Theme reviewers are theme designers who ensure that themes submitted to AMO comply with Mozilla’s Acceptable Use Policy.
Become a Theme Reviewer
Sorry, applications for theme reviewers are currently closed. Please watch this page to be notified when applications re-open.
- Reviewer meetup at MozFest 2017 in London: Photos
- A couple of members from the Add-ons team attended FOSDEM in Brussels, Belgium in 2017.
- Reviewer meetup at Mozlando 2015: Photo
- Reviewer meetup at MozFest 2014 in London: Photos and blog post
- Reviewer meetup at Summit 2013 in Brussels: Photos
- Reviewer meetup MozCamp EU 2012 in Warsaw: Photos and blog post