- Addon Testing Service - anode
- Can now install and test release builds
- Submitted patches for that
- This week start getting end to end testing of release builds
- War On Orange - jgriffin, jhammel, jmaher
- Log Parsers are done, handed to metrics so they can understand how to start storing the data
- Contacted catlee to figure out where to put the Flume agent so that the buildbot logs are uploaded to the database
- Jmaher is doing some cool stats with orangefactor
- They now graph frequency over time and frequency over commit
- Experimenting with moving averages
- Jhammel is going to work on some ideas on what to do with the data as it comes together.
- Nightly Tester Tools - harth, jhammel
- Meeting about that today - aakashd and mossop @ 3pm PDT today
- Productize Pulse - bc, legneato
- Working on setting it up locally this week
- Talos Improvements - anode
- Talos is officially in Hg
- New Release of stand alone talos updated to go with the new repo
- Integrate Mozmill into Buildbot - jhammel
- need to patch twisted https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=600736
- fixed mozrunner, need to test and land on m-c
- (need slaves for both of these)
- Need to track down failures on mac
- Bug Hunter - bc
- Late this morning, Ravi tried to open up the network so the San Jose machines can talk to Phx machines, but that didn't work.
- No ability to clone anything still.
- Send bmoss the bugs for this stuff
- Mozmill 2.0 beta - harth, ctalbert, jhammel
- Reviews for pluggable events
- Mozmill 1.5.1 is ongoing - most have patches
- There are other bugs in Mozrunner that need to be fixed.
- Profile Manager - jgriffin
- Still working on locked profiles - working on windows and mac, going to make it work on linux next. Need to test on several flavors of linux
- Mark did a great first bug fix last week, now he's working on l10n support.
- Discussion about whether or not to land in m-c
- Bundling might make sense, testing would be better integrated etc.
- Jetpack Test Integration - ctalbert
- Waiting on Mozmill 1.5.1
- Android Buildbot Integration - jmaher, ctalbert, bmoss
- Tracemonkey fixed for Android last week
- Seems like the tests are running but hanging, will investigate this week
- Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher
- no news
- Breakpad for Android - ted
- It's spelled Breakpad, dammit
- Successfully generated a minidump from an Android build of Fennec
- Need to track down a few issues before it's ready for review
- Staging Server
- Successful enough to consider running three masters
- Might want to get more slaves - 7 more minis for our slaves
- Currently we've got three jobs running and only two masters
- Do we really need 7 slaves for each master - they are leopard, snow leopard, xp, win7 64, fedora 64 fedora 32. Usually can exclude 64bits stuff but would definitely need one per OS type.
- Have hit issues on specific versions of mac machines so there is some benefit to doing each platform.
- Re ran load tests after upgrades - prior to upgrade we timed out at 30 users
- Now we can get to 60 but we didn't hit maximum of RAM or CPU as before, so it might be a mysql issue. Performance is much better than it was.
Firebug Test Support
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support