< EngineeringProductivity | Meetings(Redirected from Auto-tools/Meetings/2011-05-16)
- Bug Hunter - bc
- the instance is running through a couple hundred thousand URLs to crank through
- tweaked the population of workers so that we're no longer ballooning the memory, throughput is looking good.
- working on example templates this week to move the UI discussion forward on wednesday.
- Mozmill 2.0/1.5.x - harth, jhammel, ctalbert
- IO Completion ports patch almost finished (mozprocess)
- Errors are not enumerable is fixed.
- Addon with a non-unicode string in it it works.
- Talos/Addon Testing Service - ctalbert, anode
- Keeping track of IT/Releng stuff - re-pinged the bug about getting the VM, seems to be sitting with no attention.
- w.r.t. machines, looks like everything is ready to go except for the snow lepoard machines that need imaging.
- Talos/Tp5 - anode
- working with releng to roll out the tp5 pageset.
- Talos/XPerf - jmaher
- Patches on anode's queue are being reviewed
- Staging them this week.
- War on Orange/Auto-log - jgriffin, mcote
- New UI for filter controls deployed; Simulator merged into Orange Factor view.
- New favicon; considering using it for WOO t-shirts :D
- Nearly done new server, which will be proof of concept for part of the WebUXPlatform.
- Added ability for autolog to store log files, will return to UI work soon
- Bugzilla Improvements - dkl, glob
- REST API improvements
- Basic Framework for a roadmap extension for bugzilla
- Couple low hanging splinter bugs
- Got the regression list down to a manageable level
- Good progress on new and improved guided bug entry form
- MozBase - jmaher, ted, jhammel
- (Formally the Mozharness/buildbot integration)
- SpecialPowers - ted, ctalbert, jmaher
- Working on moving tests into the chrome harness
- Permission Manager stuff to fix for henri (ted will take over)
- Web UX Platform - mcote, harth
- After some debate, settled on web.py. WebOb is too low level, and Django is too high (for most things).
- Writing some modules to make development and deployed versions more symmetric.
- Notes on the wiki page.
- Supporting Releng with Android Automation Rollout - ctalbert, bmoss, jmaher
- Our code is landed, the the buildbot aurora side is not yet checked in, aurora trees still on fire on MobileTest.
- Firebug Test Automation - ctalbert
- No details
- Crossweave 2 - jgriffin
- Better integration with autolog
- User Responsiveness Measurement - ted
- No progress this week, going to catch up with dietrich and see where we're at
- SpeedTestsJS - mcote
- First Windows box has been running fine all week! Going to turn it down to twice a day, since four times is excessive.
- Some issues setting up the second Windows box:
- A warning screen comes up on every boot which must be dismissed with a mouse click; this prevents automatic login.
- Some stored profiles didn't seem to work. Not sure if we'll ever be able to fully get around this, so improving some tools to save and restore stock profiles.
- Bug Hunter UI - mcote, bc
- Toolbox - jhammel, harth
- 13 new tools last week! :)
- ...but lots of spam :(
- Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher, jhammel
- Profile Manager - jgriffin
- Existing profile manager won't be stripped from Firefox in FF5 or 6, so will release existing version of Profile Manager soon and call it done.
- Fun Quotes
- kitten vs a scary thing, be sure to watch with your sound on
Fennec Profile Manager Tool
Profile Manager v1
Breakpad for Android
Firebug Test Support
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support