- Vidyo for this meeting - PB&J conference room
- The Optional Workweek
- Hardware purchase for mac hardware (minis, probably):
- 2 for bughunter
- 1 for regression builders (right now)
- 2 for the second staging environment (tools-staging)
- ? Anyone else need mac support for automation (do we need one for autobot? -jhammel)
- Bug Hunter - bc
- bc out
- Mozmill 2.0/1.5.x - harth, jhammel, ctalbert
- WIP: narrowing down the bugs
- Bug 657825 - python callbacks are fragile (probably) punted to past 2.0 due to handshakeless jsbridge (mostly)
- Tracking down the jsbridge disconnect issue.
- Talos/Addon Testing Service - ctalbert, anode
- Blocked on new staging master
- Talos/Tp5 - anode
- Blocked on new staging master
- Talos/XPerf - jmaher
- blocked on the talos staging master.
- War on Orange/Auto-log - jgriffin, mcote
- The ugly blue in the tables has been replaced with a nice orange!
- Most user-filed bugs fixed.
- Creating some new API's to mine the WOO database for different things: one for sdwilsh which retrieves the orange history of a particular failure, and another for ehsan which finds correlations between failures.
- No autolog activity in the past 2 weeks, will return to Autolog UI this week.
- Bugzilla Improvements - dkl, glob
- Small bug fixes
- Working on completing the rest API
- Improvements in our process w.r.t. staging server
- MozBase - jmaher, ted, jhammel
- Mozprocess landed, ctalbert writing up next set of projects in that realm this week.
- SpecialPowers - ted, ctalbert, jmaher
- Bunch of the reviews came in for moving test to chrome
- Did a mini-special powers clone for the pgo profiler
- Web UX Platform - mcote, harth
- Discussion of front-end designs up on wiki page.
- Starting to implement Bughunter UI with front-end framework.
- Not sure how to package the front-end--maybe just have common libraries and themes installed in a central location.
- Supporting Releng with Android Automation Rollout - ctalbert, bmoss, jmaher
- Had some bumps in the road w.r.t. signing/shared ID and differences in code between central/aurora/beta
- Got everything resolved without needing to change the agent/harnesses
- Firebug Test Automation - ctalbert
- Automation stopped running when the version of firefox went to 7.
- Ahal looking into it with help from ctalbert and Jan.
- Crossweave 2 - jgriffin
- First version of support for JS test files sent for review.
- User Responsiveness Measurement - ted
- Played with shark to see if we could get sampling of the unrepsonsive periods, but that wasn't too easy with shark.
- Meet with Dietrich and see what he needs.
- SpeedTestsJS - mcote
- Should be racking the first windows machine this week
- Got a fix from Intel to remove boot-blocking dialog.
- Opera crashes regularly; need to fix my client to handle this.
- Bug Hunter UI - mcote, bc
- Implementing a front-end with jQuery, jQuery-UI, backbone.js, and a few other things.
- Got a basic view going for main worker administration page.
- mcote, jgriffin, and bc meeting to go over design.
- Toolbox - jhammel, harth
- minor fixes; a little light-hearted planning for "what next?"
- we now have 93 tools! more than double the 41 we started with!
- Regression Hunter - Sam, harth
- Works, it's on pypi under the name mozregression.
- Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher, jhammel
- lots of discussion: http://etherpad.mozilla.com:9000/dVWNc9JwCa
- ted wrote a simple condition parser which is tentatively agreed on: http://hg.mozilla.org/automation/ManifestDestiny/rev/e9e1b1f64d3f
- will try this out in Mozmill this week if the consensus sticks
- Profile Manager - jgriffin
- Need to fix a couple of recently-reported bugs before releasing v1.0.
Fennec Profile Manager Tool
Profile Manager v1
Breakpad for Android
Firebug Test Support
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support