July 28th, 2015
- TW/EU session: Shako, Shing, Walter, Askeing, Martijn, Johan
Previous Action Items
- [CARRY OVER] [atsai] Find external resources to port Gip to Gij
- [CARRY OVER] jlorenzo: Action plan for aries migration
- [DONE] Shako to invite jlorenzo on ScrumDesk
- [DONE] jlorenzo: get an answer about the contract we have with bitbar
Status Highlights / Agenda
pallavi: 10 aries phones for automation are in MTV in my desk
- nhirata installed them in MTV. jlorenzo is still configuring. That should over after Jenkins is back to green.
- Jenkins is showing red for many reasons (bug 1188360)
- AI: Put the brick test as an upstream Jenkins job [Silne30]
- AI: Disable tests that are perma failing [mwargers for smoke, jlorenzo for non-smoke]
- AI: Split the jobs into 2: 1 for reliable tests, 1 for flaky [mwargers for smoke, jlorenzo for non-smoke]
- [jlorenzo] DONE: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1188479
- With that we'll be able to see if a stable job is failing to be flashed correctly or not.
- Clean the deactivated jobs in Jenkins
- We can remove 2.0 and 2.1 jobs without asking anybody
- AI: Some of the jobs belong to Eli and Garry, let's ask them if we can remove them.
- Kinder: finished the batch tag editing for MozTrap, will release before the end of next week
- We're not ready to use mozillumate fully yet. Testcase deletion is not implemented. Moving tests to another suite is buggy. Adding new case and new suite are OK.
- How about the test data (images, music, etc.) => We can push the data to Github, they optimized the binary delivering.
pallavi: dogfood test conversion to automated one test per week - is this happening? Not at the moment due to the Jenkins issues.
- test_spark_apps_present is showing in smokes.
- Decisions & Action Items ==
- jlorenzo: Ask Eli and Garry if we can remove the unused Jenkins.
- jlorenzo: add -spark to the jobs that are not spark