25th IRC meeting: Tuesday, February 6th, 2007 at 19:00 GMT
- The log of the meeting is available here.
- Despite we said last month we would drop 2.23.4, we had to release it anyway due to two newly discovered security bugs. There were still unresolved blockers and so we couldn't name it "3.0 RC1".
- No regression reported about 2.23.4, 2.22.2 or 2.20.4 so far.
- Download stats 3.5 days after the releases:
- 2.22.2: 3938 downloads - 2.20.4: 245 downloads - 2.23.4: 485 downloads
- Looks like Apache::SizeLimit is required to prevent mod_perl from eating too much memory.
- b.m.o will get additional RAM on Thursday, from 4 Gb to 8 Gb.
- All blockers have been fixed (except 3 "server-side" bugs). QA tests can now start. ETA for 3.0 RC1: 2 weeks from now.
- b.m.o will be upgraded this week to help testing 3.0 RC1 and to catch new regressions.
- We think the roadmap for 3.0 was a success and helped developers and users to know where we wanted to go and how far we finally have been. So we will write a new roadmap for 3.2.
- A draft of the roadmap for Bugzilla 3.2 will be built by LpSolit and proposed during our next meeting. So the main part of the next meeting will be to discuss and validate the new roadmap. The roadmap will be available on wiki. To put bugs / enhancements / new features in our radar for 3.2, add [roadmap: 3.2] in the status whiteboard of these bugs.
- Our next meeting - the first one about Bugzilla 3.2 ;) - will take place on Tuesday, February 20th at 19:00 GMT (11:00 PST, 20:00 CET) in the #bugzilla-meeting channel.