6.0 (Harmony) Release
Our number one goal to release https://github.com/bugzilla/harmony as Bugzilla 6.
We don't know everything that it will take to do that. How can we know? We can use a heuristic: Can someone that is using Bugzilla now, take the harmony code and continue working?
Right now that answer to that is no, because:
- It won't work on Postgres, SQLite or Oracle
- It has a number of extensions that are likely unwanted (at least the BMO one) bug 1428647
- It doesn't have FastCGI (psgi/plack) support (dylan, no bug yet)
- It cannot upgrade the database from 4.2, 4.4, 5.0, or 5.1.1. bug 1427884
- We need to be better at user privacy, starting with bug 1372631