CDMA is a different type of network than GSM. It doesn't use SIM cards. We have found it very difficult to test because not every country has CDMA carriers.
Gabriele is the best person to contact for issues here.
- Feature work has been based on unit tests, themselves based on feedback from Mozilla Taiwan
- Write a patch and have someone in Taiwan test it
- It worked fairly well but is a bad way to do development
- It's well documented now in the Telephony WebIDL file
- The emulator has extensive support for CDMA
- Also possilble to do development in the emulator
- We currently have no clue how to run emulator in this way, or with 2 SIMs, or anything like that
- Vicamo Yang, Edgar Chen, Yoshi Huang can help here