- Discuss this future of this meeting
1. Status - Where are we at on our three major initiatives? FxA Sync (ckarlof), FxA on FxOS (spenrose), what's the third? :-) WORLD DOMINATION 2. Awesome - What happened last week that was awesome? 3. Help - Where could you use help? What is blocking you?
- Awesome and Help are fully led by the crowd, if there are 12 seconds of silence we move onto the next topic.
- We need volunteers for meeting notetakes - please signup - https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/weekly-notetakers
- Have you signed up for note taking?
Key wiki pages to point folks at:
- NOTE: FxA Desktop Usability Team Review - 1 pm PDT today
- Identity vidyo
- SF: The Boardroom has been booked for those in SF
- March 31 - April 3: Proposed work week (SF/MV is proposed)
- Cut Moz travel expenses by 20%
- we are going to keep an eye on travel expenses this year
- avoid booking travel at the last minute
- Target: Sub-teams 3 meetups/year, large-teams 2 meetups/year
- Loop === Talkilla reboot
* how to get webRTC in front of users in a useful way? * FxA user can generate a URL and call anyone on the web + devices * Currently doing server-side work
FxA on FxOS
- Lots of excitement with FxOS proper
- 1.4 being "de-scoped": features killed in favor of quality focus
- Currently that means FxA is NOT SHIPPING for 1.4. Next week ... ? O_O
- While the dust settles
- We are working hard to close our initial round of "blockers"
- We are getting started on Q/A ASAP
- We're carefully eyeing what it takes to be ready to merge and go as soon as an opening presents itself
- Wiki is (not quite) up-to-date. Check out the latest recent from John and Ryan
Docs & Engagement
Two notes of awesome:
- Tomorrow (Tue 2014-02-25) is Edwin's one-year Mozaversary. Congratulations, Edwin! Glad to have you on the team.
- QA also has a new hire as of last week, Richard Pappalardo. Richard will be focusing on FxOS with an eye towards automation projects.
= PTO/OOO (kept in the Identity calendar for everyone's reference)
- Ryan F: 20 - 28 Feb: PTO
- Francois: 24-28 Feb in SF (26 and 27 doing TRIBE)
- Francois: 7 and 10 March PTO
- Francois: 14, 17, 18, 19 March PTO
- Shane: Feb 26 - Mar 12 (Tentative dates per Baby Tomlinson's decision on when to arrive - the dates will adjust as needed) :)
- Katie: 27-28 March: PTO
- John G: 27.5 - 31 Mar: PTO
- James: 3/5 - 3/6 TRIBE
- chilts: 7th Apr - 2nd May PTO (in UK)