Norwegian nynorsk (nn-NO)
Active team members
|Name||Role||Hg Access?||SVN Access?|
|Bjørn I. Svindsethfirstname.lastname@example.org||Product + Web L10n||NO||NO|
|Håvard Morkemail@example.com||Temp lead / tech only (no l10n)||YES||YES|
|Håvar I. Henriksenfirstname.lastname@example.org||Various l10n, Firefox.no||NO||NO|
Note that the nn-NO team is partnered with the L10n:Teams:nb-NO team.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Mozilla Firefox Mobile
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Product web pages
- support.mozilla.org (shared nb-NO/nn-NO)
How to join this l10n team
If you wish to join the Norwegian Nynorsk (or Bokmål) team:
- Send us an e-mail and tell us a bit about yourself (your background, motivation, and what you're interested in working on)
- You may as well download Mozilla Aurora, the current test version of Firefox, and use it as your default browser.
- If you find any problems in the translation, file a few bugs using Transvision, or directly in Bugzilla
We need both testers, translators, techies, leaders, developers, and social media organizers. If you like Mozilla, join us, and help make the web better!
Localizing SUpport.MOzilla.org (SUMO)
If you want to help localize http://support.mozilla.org/ into Norwegian, please do the following:
- Create a SUMO account
- If you can, get in touch with the Group Leader(s) listed here via a Private Message. If there is nobody listed there, please get in touch with Michał / vesper.
- Read our universal l10n documentation here. For language-specific documentation, please get in touch with your Group Leader(s).
- Visit your language thread in the forums and introduce yourself to the community. We don’t bite, unless you’re made of cake.
- You're ready to go! If you have any questions, ask them on the forums.
IRC: moznet channel #firefox.no