Norwegian bokmål (nb-NO)
Active team members
|Name||Role||Hg Access?||SVN Access?|
|Håvar I. Henriksenemail@example.com||Various l10n, Firefox.no||NO||NO|
|Bjørn Svindsethfirstname.lastname@example.org||Mostly nn-NO||NO||NO|
Note that the nb-NO team is partnered with the L10n:Teams:nn-NO team.
Inactive team members
- Jo Daniel Aleksandersen
- Magnus André Damli
- Terje Runde
- Firefox OS (work-in-progress, Håvar Henriksen)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Mozilla Firefox Mobile
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Mozilla Seamonkey
- Product web sites
- support.mozilla.org (shared nb-NO/nn-NO)
How to join this l10n team
If you wish to join the Norwegian Bokmål (or Nynorsk) team, we suggest:
- Post a message to the mailing list or newsgroup, and tell us a bit about yourself (your background, motivation, and what you're interested in working on)
- Download Mozilla Aurora, the current test version of Firefox, and use it as your default browser.
- If you find any problems in the translation, file a few bugs using Transvision, or directly in Bugzilla
We need both testers, translators, techies, leaders, developers, and social media organizers. If you like Mozilla, join us, and help make the web better!
Localizing SUpport.MOzilla.org (SUMO)
If you want to help localize http://support.mozilla.org/no into Norwegian, please do the following:
- Create a SUMO account
- If you can, get in touch with the Group Leader(s) listed here via a Private Message. If there is nobody listed there, please get in touch with Michał / vesper.
- Read our universal l10n documentation here. For language-specific documentation, please get in touch with your Group Leader(s).
- Visit your language thread in the forums and introduce yourself to the community. We don’t bite, unless you’re made of cake.
- You're ready to go! If you have any questions, ask them on the forums.
The following notable language resources are used by nb-NO:
- For accessing product l10n: Mercurial
- Web page l10n: Subversion
- Some web l10n is done on Verbatim
- Translation is done on the Aurora repositories (mozilla-aurora, comm-aurora)
- L10n bug fixes may be committed to Beta repositories (mozilla-beta, comm-beta)
IRC: moznet channel #firefox.no