The MDN community meeting takes place in the #devmo channel on irc.mozilla.org at 10 AM PDT (17:00) UTC). See the meeting time in your time zone. It's open to anyone that would like to participate, so please feel free to join in!
- End-of-May sprint is done! Thanks to all who contributed! Possible blog post this Friday.
- End-of-June sprint: meetup in Paris, concurrent with MozFr meeting; maybe also a German meetup. Topic is Web APIs (again) and File API (July DevDerby).
- New improvements:
- Fixed some internal server errors when viewing tag pages.
- Page move destination slugs are slightly less finicky.
- Fixed a bug that was causing empty documents in the match list to kill the lookup of possible destination links in the link editor dialog.
- Fixed some strings that couldn't be localized in the site UI.
- User banning has arrived, although without a good UI.
- Fixed incorrect draft storage in editor; a draft was being saved when saving the page, resulting in bogus "You have a saved draft" messages.
- More work on new syntax highlighter.
- In progress:
- New search system is coming along; we're getting closer!
- Building metadata for pages when saving, so that it's cached for use later. This should help improve performance of some of our more complex macros.
- YouTube embedding button for putting videos in-content.
- Page access controls; this will let us have pages that aren't visible to the public until they're ready to launch, as well as to have pages which can only be edited by specific teams.
- Make the ToC configuration menu work properly in the translation UI.
- Subtree watching (currently we only have single-page watching, and that's not yet deployed to the public).
- Fix permission denied error when the user's browser doesn't send a referrer header.
- UI for user ban system
- The new MDN user/contributor guide is coming along! Lots and lots of progress.
- New macro for building lists of articles in need of review. See the Web API editorial review list for an example.
- WebAPI docs are still ahead of schedule.
- Sheppy continues to work on macros for auto-generating landing pages and indexes.
- Please look at dev-doc-needed bugs and either fix them or file developer documentation bugs for them! See documentation process guide for details on how to do this.