MDN/Archives/Devops HackAttack Q42010WorkWeek
Let's brainstorm about DevOps (Dev, IT, and QA) improvements... and then lets do it! It's a hack attack coming from way back... Bring your laptop and a dream.
- Pick Some Tasks
- Hack Attack
We talked about items below under General Topics... plus:
- puppet, chef, http://www.opscode.com/
- demo room deki - consujming feed of demos and show on wiki
- trunk, next, prod
- L10n works on next (SUMO AMO)
- Zeus caching performance work
- Profiling Dekiwiki based on usage patterns
Pre-noodle on some of these existing topics:
- Getting generic configs under a VCS
- Apache RewriteRules
- mod_auth_cas deployment requirements
- Staging strategy
- Codebase management
- Deki, phpBB, Django Oh my!
- What's in our VCS, what's not?
- Release process tweaks
ozten to circle back to meet with oremj.