The MDN community meeting takes place in the #mdn channel on irc.mozilla.org at 10 AM PDT (17:00 UTC). See the meeting time in your time zone. It's open to anyone that would like to participate, so please feel free to join in!
Add your agenda items below. Please include your IRC nickname in parens, so we know whose item it is.
- Since lots of people lurk in #mdn, if you're actively attending the meeting please speak up and introduce yourself.
- Participants were: jms, sheppy, teoli, fscholz, klez, Sphinx, kaustavdm
- Janet will give feedback to Ali on her blog post and work together to get it published. (Feedback given, need to publish)
Questions about News
See the MDN Community News etherpad for updates about what's happening in the MDN community. If you have questions or comments about the news items, please list them below.
Requests and Challenges
Are you facing a challenge with something related to MDN, or need help from others in the community? Please bring it up for discussion.
- Should we use the "Editorial Review" flag for articles that are clearly incomplete? (klez -> sheppy, continued from last Learning Area meeting)
- For incomplete articles, tag with "NeedsContent". Only tag for editorial review when there is enough content to be worth reviewing (this is a judgement call by the writer). To find incomplete Learning Area articles, check the Learning Area Doc Status page.
- In general, technical reviews should be completed before editorial reviews, but this is not a strict rule.
- Also, if a technical review leads to major content changes, an editorial review may be needed.
Anything else we need to discuss synchronously?