Mobile/Projects/APK Factory/Meeting 2014 1 2
< Mobile | Projects | APK Factory
We had the APK Service Factory ops meeting.
Kumar and Andy joined. We discussed the new HSM requirement with Jason and co talking through some of the details.
I was looking for someone to own the "secure the certificates with a web service" requirement and Andy suggested we chat with Ryan Tilder
If we go with extending Trunion it has some technical debt we should pay down
- Weird errors in production
- Needs monitoring, sending stack traces, etc
It's possible to extract the crypto parts and make a new Playdoh based web service
- Andy to chat with Ryan Tilder
* Wil and Toby to figure out who's on point
- jhugman owns refining the ant build script and will work with that person on the details of what the HSM signs
- Person on point works with jhugman and ozten on interface and makes design decisions (Trunion or other)