The APK Factory is a web service which synthesizes native Android Apps (.apk installer files) from Open Web App manifests.
This is a part of Mobile/Projects/Application_management.
- Project - dvd, clouserw
- Development - (Android) jhugman, myk, mhaigh and (Server side) ozten
- QA - AaronMT, krupa
- Operations - jason, oremj
- Security - rforbes
Issues? File a Bug
File a bug in Marketplace::Integration with the following information
- Environment (production release or production review, etc)
- URL to the App in Marketplace or mini-manifest url
- Other typical information (Fennec details, steps to reproduce, etc)
Testing A Different Environment
Firefox for Android (Fennec) uses the production release environment. If you'd like to test or use a different environment, do the following:
- about:config in Fennec
- search for 'apk'
- edit browser.webapps.apkFactoryUrl
- set it to one of the following:
That would be production review env
and this is for the stage release env