Necko Intern Projects Summer 2013
Following is a list, in no particular order, of potential intern projects for summer 2013. (In parentheses is the name of the person who suggested the project).
- OnDataAvailable off main thread continuation - e.g. XHR on workers, download manager etc. maybe IPDL. (Steve).
- libunbound - specifically working with NLNet labs folk to get the Win networking shim layer working. (Steve).
- Resource Timing (http://www.w3.org/TR/resource-timing/, Bug 822480).
- Currently assigned to :baku but I don't think he's actively working it - and its a high value thing. (Patrick).
- Add additional integrations to the Seer (network connection predictor). (Nick).
- Find the best cup of coffee in MV. (Nick :) ).